SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<A HREF="http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=g-Force+T%2FA+KDW+2&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=235YR8GFTAKDW2XL&fromCompare1=yes&place=8" TARGET="_blank">these are the tires I'm selling</A><p>Quantity: 2<br>miles used: ~5k (1/2 original tread remaining)<br>size: 225/35/18<br>retail price: $173 + tax + s/h per tire<br>asking price: $175 + shipping to CONUS for two tires<p>I cannot ship the tires until April 24th (they are at home in MA right now, and I am at school in NY)<p>Email me if you have any questions

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Two BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KDW-2 Tires For Sale, 225 ... (sucker 4a volvo)

definitely the best summer tires I've owned. They grip extremely well on both dry and wet pavement. The sidewall is pretty firm too, so handling is better than expected (after having Toyo T1-S with a fairly soft sidewall by comparison). <p>People have complained about road noise with these tires, but I never noticed any difference in my Volvo. I think those that complained about the excessive road noise either drove cars that don't seal out road noise well in general, or they just happen to be very sensitive to it. The only time you really "hear" the tires is if the front windows are down and you don't have the radio on. My brother also has these tires in 17" and he has no complaints either.

·
Registered
273 Posts
They will get noisier as they wear more I have them with 14,500 miles on them and they are louder now than when I first put them on<br>Jonathan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts