SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
55,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are unable to join the Twitter chat on August 28th, post your questions here so I can ask Volvo or Polestar.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Chris - Thanks for the opportunity to post questions; I can't make it next Tuesday.

I remain very pleased with the Polestar upgrade. For those of us who spent the money, I would love to have a Polestar grill emblem, like the one on the C30 PCP and the recently released S60 concept. I'd even pay a small charge for one. Polestar, let me advertise for you.

·
Official VCNA Account
66 Posts
Thanks for posting this, Chris! We look forward to seeing everyone at the chat on Tuesday. It'll start at 2pm EST on 8/28. We'll be joined by Andreas from Polestar. It should be a great chat!

·
Registered
137 Posts
When will polestar be offering a software upgrade for the 2010 T6 like I have in my XC60 R design? If not why not?
Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a question for polestar representative:

1) When will polestar be offering their tuning software in the middle east- Saudi Arabia.
2) Why both polestar and HEICO offering the same performance numbers for the S60 T6. (Is there some sort of agreement between the 2 and Volvo)

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts