SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
uhh....what?!

first off, lol at $24500

I texted him asking for more pictures specifically of the turbos/engine, will post any results.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/2966370986.html

VOLVO LOVERS- HERE IS THE CAR YOU HAVE DREAMED ABOUT.. 2006 V70 TYPE R WAGON, 6 SPEED WITH 54,000 MILES! THIS POWER WAGON HAS IT ALL! OVER 6500 DOLLARS WORTH OF EXTRAS-INCLUDING CUSTOM TWIN TURBO TOPPING THIS WAGON AT 365 HORSEPOWER! RACING PEDELS, CUSTOM EXHAUST..FULLY LOADED EVERY OPTION OFFERED!! ALSO BEING OFFERED WITH THIS WAGON IS 2 SETS OF WHEELS AND TIRES..ZRATED SUMMER BLIZACKS AND THE WINTER AS WELL.. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN THIS CAR!

YOU CAN CONTACT ME @ 509 999 8322. MY NAME IS RICK
COME DRIVE THIS BABY AND I PROMISE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LEAVE WITH THE KEY IN HAND.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Everything about that post is just wrong. It doesn't even make sense, and the man thinks he'll sell a car by shouting through a post. It's obviously just a bunch of BS. I also haven't been able to find any Z rated winter tires, ever.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Mines a quad turbo

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
looks like stock ride hieght, kind of hard to tell if there is an FMIC, and why is there no pics of the "custom exhaust"? or maybe a pic of the engine bay? i doubt it is twin-turbo.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm looking forward to the pictures.....

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
you need twin turbos to feed those twin intercoolers:p

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Lol at "COME DRIVE THIS BABY AND I PROMISE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LEAVE WITH THE KEY IN HAND." Well then I guess I wont bother coming to drive it if I cant even buy it!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So he called me back. He says he just bought it last December and didn't do anything to it but says he has all the records for it. Guy sounds like he didn't really know what anything meant but he says it went to IPD and got a full Stage 2 setup so full exhaust, intake, intercooler and ECU I guess. I suggested he update his ad with that info and get rid of the part about twin turbo :p

However, low millage, work actually done at IPD, he says the previous owner completely babied it. It certainly looks like a nice clean low mileage R for someone to pick up

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
So he called me back. He says he just bought it last December and didn't do anything to it but says he has all the records for it. Guy sounds like he didn't really know what anything meant but he says it went to IPD and got a full Stage 2 setup. I suggested he update his ad with that info and get rid of the part about twin turbo :p

However, low millage, work actually done at IPD, he says the previous owner completely babied it. It certainly looks like a nice clean low mileage R for someone to pick up
but def not at 25k+

·
Registered
258 Posts
must be a 2JZ out of a supra! twin turbo! of courseeeee!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
When my friend who "knows a lot about cars because he drives an S4" looked under my hood for the first time, he pointed out my 2nd turbo. Who knew? :rolleyes:
Please specify at what he pointed at..........I'll pop some corn.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I talked to him. We decided that I'm going to make him a new CL ad. lol

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
He pointed to the turbo, the single one. Also called my strut bar my sway bar.
I'm very surprised he couldn't locate the Who-zi-whati and the Flux Capacitor.:( He musn't know about cars!

YOU CAN CONTACT ME @ 509 999 8322. MY NAME IS RICK
COME DRIVE THIS BABY AND I PROMISE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO LEAVE WITH THE KEY IN HAND.
I really like this part. LAWL

1 - 20 of 45 Posts