SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didnt see any images of anyone with a XC90 and all three rows with Tuxmat so here they are. I've only got a couple issues with it over other mats, this being it's a tad shinier than my R-Design seats, but I assume that will eventually go away once they get a bit dirtier. Second minor issue I've got is that the driverside mat covers the hood latch release. Otherwise, I'm loving the coverage area these things have, especially the third row.

I still need to do more adjustments with these clips and velcro stickers they provide.

Do note the prices on www.tuxmat.ca are in CAD, so if you're buying to ship to the states, make sure your CC doesn't charge foreign transaction fees...

Edit: And they only come in black, so may look odd if you dont have a black interior...

All three rows:

Driver1

Driver2

Passenger1

Passenger2

2nd Row -1

2nd Row -2

3rd Row

·
Registered
895 Posts
Didnt see any images of anyone with a XC90 and all three rows with Tuxmat so here they are. I've only got a couple issues with it over other mats, this being it's a tad shinier than my R-Design seats, but I assume that will eventually go away once they get a bit dirtier. Second minor issue I've got is that the driverside mat covers the hood latch release. Otherwise, I'm loving the coverage area these things have, especially the third row.

I still need to do more adjustments with these clips and velcro stickers they provide.

Do note the prices on www.tuxmat.ca are in CAD, so if you're buying to ship to the states, make sure your CC doesn't charge foreign transaction fees...

Edit: And they only come in black, so may look odd if you dont have a black interior...

All three rows:

Driver1

Driver2

Passenger1

Passenger2

2nd Row -1

2nd Row -2

3rd Row
Seems that your car is MY19
The cigarette lighter on the second row seems higher than MY18 which is strange for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems that your car is MY19
The cigarette lighter on the second row seems higher than MY18 which is strange for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe its misleading because my hump is bigger, so the distance from the top is the same, but the distance from the bottom is less? :)

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
these look very.....Chinesium

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
@OP
Thanks for posting the closeup pictures. It is interesting that the 2nd row one goes almost all the way to the under-seat vent with a cutout to still provide vent passage, and that the 3rd row has a lip that goes up to most of the carpeted "step" under the 3rd row seats. I think those are useful design details from the pov of preventing mud from sticking on carpet-like surfaces.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I chatted with Husky Mats a few years back as my Outback mats came with the fuel area cut out....While my wifes mats did not have the cut out.....I guess many people complained stating the cutout area let debris in...so they left it alone.....can't make everyone happy....Nice review....ty

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I chatted with Husky Mats a few years back as my Outback mats came with the fuel area cut out....While my wifes mats did not have the cut out.....I guess many people complained stating the cutout area let debris in...so they left it alone.....can't make everyone happy....Nice review....ty
I suppose if your context is the OP's remark about the mat covering the engine hood cover latch release, I agree that I would rather have it covered than run the risk of mud from boots from getting there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts