SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned many BMW's prior to my XC60 and I'm noticing it's far too easy to fully engage "lock" the turn signal switch. I try to lightly tap it to flash 3 times for lane changes but about 1/3 of the time it fully engages. Not a big deal but annoying. Anyone else notice this? The BMW signal weighting seemed to be a lot better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have definitely noticed this too. In fact, it was months before I realized the car even had the 3-flash option! It doesn't really bother me, personally. I am used to just turning the signal off manually because I had to do that in my previous car. But I can see how it would be annoying if you came from a car where this feature worked better.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It could be an adjustment period thing. I haven't had a problem with my XC60 in the 6 months I have had the car. I remember test driving a Honda Pilot and its tap turn signal irritated me on the test drive, leaving me going down the street signalling one way then the other until I realised what was going on. Was one of the reasons I was put off the Pilot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts