SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, recently some of my apps got updated (Spotify was one of them). It also asked to update TuneIn. It started installing but it got stuck at 50%. It has been at 50% for several days. I am trying to install map updates but nothing would install. I guess it's because there is already one app (TuneIn being installed).

Any idea how to resolve this issue? I can't stop TuneIn installation. Have you seen something like that? Does this have a solution?

Thank you,
David.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I take back what I said about maps. They finally started and finished installing. It's now just the TuneIn app that is still stuck at 50%. :-(

·
Registered
997 Posts
Sometimes you have to re-set the connection to wifi or whatever. not the speediest system..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it is not a speediest system. I am using my phone internet connection (personal hotspot). The TuneIn is in 50% state for about a week! The car is driven every day for about 2 hours a day (the car has Internet connection for whole time during the drive)!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Kill the internet connection and re-start it. Also remove the tune in app if possible and then re-install it. last resort -- dealer..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cannot remove any application at this stage. It is all grayed out (most probably because there is an installation in progress). I did restart internet connection. I will try one more time but this time to use my home WiFi instead of my phone personal hotspot.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally, the issue is resolved. Today Sensus displayed a message saying that installation failed and error code was sent to Volvo. After that I was able to uninstall TuneIn and then reinstall it back. All is now resolved and properly working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts