SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TuneIn app was working fine over the weekend, however starting yesterday 9/9/19, it was stuck in "Connecting". Today I removed it and tried to reinstall it, but it wasn't available any more in the apps. Does anyone know if this is just temporary issue or is it gone for gogd?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have nothing to add to this post other than I hate TuneIn for just these reasons. Have had the same issue happen on my phone multiple times in the past. Then it would just randomly start working again. Way too unreliable for me.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Happening here too (Switzerland).

I uninstalled and reinstalled it but there are no stations in the library with which to connect.

Also unchecked the data sharing in ‘privacy & data’ setting, reopened Tune-in, Reauthorised use of data from within the app, and did a factory reset. Still not listing any stations.

Seems to be something Tune-in is doing server side.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Yes, there is a problem with TuneIn. From Volvo yesterday:

TuneIn - Ongoing Outage
The customer may experience a "Connecting..." or "Connection Error - No Internet Connection" error when attempting to use TuneIn.

Investigation is currently ongoing. This is an issue in the backend systems please do not make any attempt to repair.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,
Technical Support

1 - 12 of 12 Posts