SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems getting the TuneIn app to connect to the internet? All my other apps are working fine. The issue started 2 days ago and Volvo OnCall wasn't aware of any issues with the app.

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
There is currently a problem with TuneIn. From Volvo:

TuneIn - Ongoing Outage
The customer may experience a "Connecting..." or "Connection Error - No Internet Connection" error when attempting to use TuneIn.

Investigation is currently ongoing. This is an issue in the backend systems please do not make any attempt to repair.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,
Technical Support

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tech.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Any updates please? This now smells more like a decision by Volvo and not a bug...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
473 Posts
can use use TuneIn on your phone & bluetooth to your car? I'm pretty sure I had TuneIn on Saturday for CFB post game. I must have done in through my phone though. I do have the app on the XC60 too

·
Registered
200 Posts
can use use TuneIn on your phone & bluetooth to your car? I'm pretty sure I had TuneIn on Saturday for CFB post game. I must have done in through my phone though. I do have the app on the XC60 too
Yeah, that wasn't the point of this thread. I paid for something integrated with the car, not via the phone like in my other 10 year old car...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yeah, that wasn't the point of this thread. I paid for something integrated with the car, not via the phone like in my other 10 year old car...

One way to listen while Volvo fixes the glitch

·
Registered
31 Posts
Appears to be working again this morning!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does anyone know if the TuneIn app is down? I haven't been able to connect for the last 2 days (2/11 & 2/12) and VOC says they have no notice of an issue. Spotify and Pandora work fine but I keep getting "Connecting..." or "Connection Error - No Internet Connection" when trying to use TuneIn. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Does anyone know if the TuneIn app is down? I haven't been able to connect for the last 2 days (2/11 & 2/12) and VOC says they have no notice of an issue. Spotify and Pandora work fine but I keep getting "Connecting..." or "Connection Error - No Internet Connection" when trying to use TuneIn. Thanks.
Same here. TuneIn seems to go lost periodically for several days at a time. :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
For me it is not just TuneIn, I have the same issue with the weather app. Both of them just keep saying Connecting... and eventually end with Connection error.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It is working now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Had this issue with the weather app around 2:30 pm central today. Just kept saying ‘connecting’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TuneIn is now working fine. Must have been a server issue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts