SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my 2000 v70 finally cooked its Tranny. It will move on own for a few minutes then nothing. Originally was selling for parts but while talking to one of my employees today I found a better purpose. His daughter getting ready to attend college and they are trying to figure out how to afford schooling and get her a car to drive.

This where the good deed comes in. I would like to repair transmission and give it to them. I found some used ones online for $400 so thought pick one of them up and change it. Problem is I have very limited time and don't know exactly how to do. Anyone out here that can lend a helping hand that we could get this done in a day or weekend? This guy and his family are great people who help others before doing for themselves, and I am hoping to repay them for being so generous for others. Especially being they are not in a position that they should be helping others but they cannot help themselves, they are true good people.

Any help someone can give be great. We can do this in my driveway or I can get car towed to your place if around the northern VA area if better for you. If can help let me know.

Thanks everyone

Chris

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,841 Posts
I have zero experience in this area but willing to help and I’m ‘somewhat’ nearby. You get parts, knowledge and I’m in for some wrenching on a Saturday as long as we schedule.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have zero experience in this area but willing to help and I’m ‘somewhat’ nearby. You get parts, knowledge and I’m in for some wrenching on a Saturday as long as we schedule.
Awesome, that's sir. Will let you know.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts