SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the 2014/15 Navigation upgrade to my 2013 S60RD. Was parked at a location, and was trying to add the location in to be used in future, and went through all the menus and couldn't find a way to add it in. I KNOW I've done this in past, but, something seems missing. Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
It is not intuitive and is pretty silly what you have to go through. I've managed to figure it out a few times, but IIRC you have to have entered the destination, then go back into the maddening menus and add it as a favorite, or whatever. There's always the manual...

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Rick is right -- the procedure is not terribly intuitive and it is more than a bit tedious. Working from memory:

1. In the navigation menu, click on Set Destination.

2. Scroll down to Select Point on Map, which is hidden because it is the last menu item and off the screen at the bottom. Click on same.

3. Click on map, select and click on Save.

4. Click on Name (top item on Save screen), which by default contains the GPS map coordinates.

5. Hold Exit key down to erase coordinates.

6. Replace with Name of your choice.

7. Select and click on OK.

8. Scroll down to Save and click.

9. If done correctly, you will get a message that the information is being saved to destinations, which takes a few seconds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts