SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas!

I remember someone posting a thread about trunk spoiler removal, but I couldn't pull up anything after multiple searches.

I've applied generous heat to the trunk lid spoiler, but it felt like it was super-glued on. Any tips on an easy removal? Thanks!

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^Thanks XcalibR! I was looking for that thread! The title was spoiler MOD, no wonder "removal" or "remove" did not bring anything up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
is the trunk lid spoiler rather a small lip in a good shape and perhaps would you wanna sell it ;)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
782 Posts
^Thanks XcalibR! I was looking for that thread! The title was spoiler MOD, no wonder "removal" or "remove" did not bring anything up.
glad to help

is the trunk lid spoiler rather a small lip in a good shape and perhaps would you wanna sell it ;)?
If max doesn't sell his, I also have a perfectly good Passion Red one I can part with :D

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
The spoiler came off clean! I had to use A LOT of adhesive remover. Yes I have a small trunk lid spoiler to sell if anyone wants it. Just shoot me a PM!

What are you replacing the stock spoiler with? What color is your R?
I replaced the stock spoiler with the raised deck lid from CFWerks. You can also get it from VIVA Performance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts