SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any available OEM, DIY, or OEM alternative trunk grocery holder that you guys tried and recommend?

·
Registered
561 Posts
While not a grocery holder, I have been amazed at how well the trunk liner works. I was a bit disappointed getting it as it was a harder material than I the interior weather mats, but it grips really well. I would recommend it to anyone (in addition to the grocery holder you are looking for). It keeps many things from sliding around in the back (can put a pizza in the back and it stays in place)

·
Registered
106 Posts
While not a grocery holder, I have been amazed at how well the trunk liner works. I was a bit disappointed getting it as it was a harder material than I the interior weather mats, but it grips really well. I would recommend it to anyone (in addition to the grocery holder you are looking for). It keeps many things from sliding around in the back (can put a pizza in the back and it stays in place)
Agreed, I have both the trunk liner and grocery holder in my V60 and find the grippiness of the trunk liner is sufficient for almost anything I put in the back. On a few occasions I've need the grocery holder, say for a plant in a pot that was top-heavy and needed to be upright, in that case the trunk liner has creases to allow it to 'concertina' out of the way and the grocery holder flips up and can be used. If I had nothing and was looking for the best option I'd say I get much more out of the liner than the grocery holder but I think the liner is a more expensive upgrade.

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
I miss the fold-down hooks that were in my Audi A4. They were spring-loaded so they tucked themselves away when not in use.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Thanks for those recommendations... trunk liner was on my shopping list but I was hesitating, unsure if it was going to be worth the price...

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thanks for those recommendations... trunk liner was on my shopping list but I was hesitating, unsure if it was going to be worth the price...
I had one in my v50 and now I have one in my S60. I only regret not getting it sooner. Helps to keep it cleaner, I am less worried about certain things in my trunk, and as an added benefit it is pretty grip-y. If you carry much in your trunk it is definitely worth it, but I understand, I was put off by the price at first too. One spill, trip to Home depot, etc. makes it worth it though

·
Registered
594 Posts
Rola 59001, available from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts