SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand that Volvo stopped the grocery bag holder system beginning in 2010? My wife loves this feature in our XC90. Anyone know if that system can still be had and added to a 2013 S80?

·
Registered
347 Posts
We use two generic plastic tubs, each sized to hold two full bags of groceries upright. When we were test driving Mercedes vehicles we examined a clever $20 collapsable crate accessory for the trunk that serves the same purpose. One could also use cardboard boxes modified to prevent them from sliding around.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Generally the grocery bag system can be installed back into the S80s that don't have them. The Grocery bag system that flips out from trunk floor is one whole assembly and can be purchased from the dealer (I think its around $200-250 or something like that). You just have to lift up and pull out the existing floor of the trunk and put the the new one in place. There is also a bag hanger system for the roof of the trunk that runs for about $40-50 that can hang a few light bags.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Generally the grocery bag system can be installed back into the S80s that don't have them. The Grocery bag system that flips out from trunk floor is one whole assembly and can be purchased from the dealer (I think its around $200-250 or something like that). You just have to lift up and pull out the existing floor of the trunk and put the the new one in place. There is also a bag hanger system for the roof of the trunk that runs for about $40-50 that can hang a few light bags.
Thanks....I suppose the dealer, or William???, can get me part numbers and prices.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was able to find a part number for the load floor w/bag strap assembly. Thank you Boston Volvo! Volvo NA also told me that part will fit in MY2013 S80's. Cost about $225 plus shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts