SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I know there are multiple threads on this topic. I am curious if any one have the full Trunk Cargo Liner Mats in their xc90.

Essentially this protects: 2nd row seat when folded. 3rd row seat when folded and as well as the cargo space and you can fold the seat into any configuration and will still protect the floor space. (Like if you have 1x 3rd row seat up, the folded 3rd row will still be covered)

Essentially this comes in 6x pieces.

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,423 Posts
Looks pretty sharp. I'd go with Charcoal regardless of interior color. if you're trying to protect the seat backs then whatever you're protecting them from would run the lighter covers pretty fast.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, if it’s up to me... it will be black with black stitching. (Which the vendor can make/ eBay)

However it is the wife’s car so it’s really up to her. The OEM Volvo ones have mix reviews....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
warning - personal opinion.

sorry, but these mats look pretty cheap and tacky to me.
None taken! My wife thinks they are tacky as well. Hence I am trying to justify if we should just go with Volvo OEM. Nothing is perfect I suppose!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Check out my Post 16 in this thread:

https://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?596061-XC60-Rear-Cargo-Liner

I ordered similar mats for my 19 XC60 - so far they are great! Get lots of compliments.
Looks like the one you got is different from the one that OP posted in the beginning of this thread. Yours have pieces for the sides; were those from a separate kit relative to the pieces that cover the cargo floor and seatbacks? OP's have the opening for the newer cargo floor shape.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The liner I ordered included the sides as well - it was sold as complete cargo liner.

I believe the XC90 specific liners would have the openings cut out.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Seeing those made me even more happy with the OEM solution.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts