SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 volvo xc70
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is for the direct install for Win 10. I have gotten to the actual install with the install wizard. It then ask for a password.. I saw nothing about a password for the install. Any body have a suggestion. I would really appreciate it. I am actually using the old downloads and there are no passwords under the download buttons.

·
Registered
883 Posts
The password is right below the download button... like right below, in bold. Look for "password is" and right after that is the password.

·
Registered
2005 volvo xc70
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tha
This is for the direct install for Win 10. I have gotten to the actual install with the install wizard. It then ask for a password.. I saw nothing about a password for the install. Any body have a suggestion. I would really appreciate it.
The password is right below the download button... like right below, in bold. Look for "password is" and right after that is the password.
[/QUOTThankyou for your response Roxana. I'm actually part of the old downloads and I am on the page but there are no password or mwntion of passwords below the download butto

·
Registered
2005 volvo xc70
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am downloading from the old system and there is no password labeled under the download buttons,.Im looking at the page as i write this post.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Doesn't matter if you are an old system user or new system user, click on download VIDA, click 'hard way' because you are direct installing and scroll down to VIDA for Windows 10. And if you are logged in and go to the old system, while viewing the list of downloads, you click on VIDA for Windows 10 and it opens the screenshot below.

·
Registered
2005 volvo xc70
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is for the direct install for Win 10. I have gotten to the actual install with the install wizard. It then ask for a password.. I saw nothing about a password for the install. Any body have a suggestion. I would really appreciate it.
Thwere
Doesn't matter if you are an old system user or new system user, click on download VIDA, click 'hard way' because you are direct installing and scroll down to VIDA for Windows 10. And if you are logged in and go to the old system, while viewing the list of downloads, you click on VIDA for Windows 10 and it opens the screenshot below.

View attachment 131920
Oh I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I was downloading from my past old downloads where there is no password labeled underneath

·
Registered
883 Posts
It really doesn't matter what account you have, like I said, you can click on the new downloads and just go to hard way as the virtual machines don't have passwords. Passwords are available without paying the bandwidth fee. This is done so that if you need to reinstall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts