SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to Volvo here and I love my new car! Never had a Volvo or even been in one until recently but I have been lurking the forums and finally decided to join.

Anyway, I'm a bit concerned and wondering if there may be something wrong with my car. It is a 2021 XC60 and has just over 100 miles on it now. Every morning, after it has sat overnight, it acts like it doesn't want to start. Once it does start, the engine is very loud for a few seconds then quiets down significantly.

Has anyone else experienced this? (see the video) and is there a break in period? Maybe bad gas? I have only had the car for a few days so I plan to just document it and take it back if it continues after I run through this tank of gas...

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
232 Posts
If my new car did that I would take it straight back to the dealership the next day.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Definitely not normal. My 2021 XC90 T6 did a rough start like that once, but hasn't happened again and I'm at 11.5k miles. It didn't sound that loud after the engine started either. Take it back to the dealer ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts