SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '09 S60 2.5T AWD and I'm trying to take the front bumper off. I removed all of the pins under the hood, the 2 bolts on the front of the bumper under the trim pieces, the bolt in the wheel well, and the pins underneath the bumper. I was able to pull it mostly off, but there is a square trim piece under each headlight that has a pin behind it going into the car keeping the bumper from fully coming off. I couldn't find this in any tutorials, but its basically where the headlight wipers would be if I had them. If I pull the trim piece out it seems to be spring loaded. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I genuinely cannot figure out how to get the bumper off because of this one part so I thought I'd see if anyone knows how to get it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 S60 T5 M66 with 4c
856 Posts
You have to manually pull out the high pressure headlight washers by hand (you can do this carefully) and hold the arm and remove the covers. They are clipped in and can be removed with some twisting, but be careful not to break them. It's not a very fun process. You can use a clamp or something to hold onto the arm to hold it 'outward' so you can use 2 hands to remove the cover.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts