SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just completed our first trip of the year from central Ohio to southern South Carolina. I am always on the look out for other late model Volvos and on this trip I saw many current gen XC90s, a good number of current gen XC60s, one S90, one V90CC but no current gen S60s or XC40s

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I've grown to detest any runs on interstates--seems like every time I do another chip gets added to my paint scheme ... how did --whichever one you took-- fare?

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
Just completed our first trip of the year from central Ohio to southern South Carolina. I am always on the look out for other late model Volvos and on this trip I saw many current gen XC90s, a good number of current gen XC60s, one S90, one V90CC and no current gen S60s.
I noticed a TON of current gen Volvos in Chicago. You should have quite a few in Columbus too. You've got several dealers out that way (Byers Volvo & Mag Volvo).

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You’d think that would be the case but, I have yet to see an XC40, S60, or V90 series any where around Columbus.

·
Registered
8,240 Posts
You’d think that would be the case but, I have yet to see an XC40, S60, or V90 series any where around Columbus.
I've seen plenty of new ones when in that area. Guess you aren't looking in the right places. Saw tons of them in Chicago. Seems Volvo were a hipster ride there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts