SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given that traffic information is provided by Sirius XM in USA, does it mean that when the subscription to the radio services ends in 6 months, the traffic info will not be available. Thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you - good to know

·
Registered
673 Posts
The Sirius XM Traffic and Sirius XM Weather subscription with a new Volvo is 4 years.
Is this a separate subscription from Sirius XM radio? I have a lifetime Sirius subscriptioin, and I was hoping to move it over to the new XC90.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Is this a separate subscription from Sirius XM radio? I have a lifetime Sirius subscriptioin, and I was hoping to move it over to the new XC90.
Yes, I believe so. I read (somewhere) that the Sirius XM Traffic/Weather (VOC/Sensus) is separate from Sirius XM Radio. The latter is for a 6-month complimentary subscription. I have not heard of a lifetime Sirius subscription but I suspect that it relates to the radio portion and hopefully transferable to your XC90. If I find the reference, I will post it as an edit here unless someone else finds it first.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I find the Sirius XM Traffic information unreliable to the point of being unusable. I am praying that Apple CarPlay allows Waze to develop their app for use with the system (and Google allows Waze to do so).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts