SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I traded in my 2018 T8 today. I have the following accessories available for sale and wanted to give you guys first crack before I post in the classifieds or on Ebay: (All items are OBO):

-OEM Volvo roof box and crossbars (the nice heavy shorter/wider box, not the cheaper tall/narrow one) - $1000 local pickup in Colorado or can ship if buyer wanted to arrange

-Spare tire/wheel - Used Inscription wheel with surface pitting and brand new Pirelli Scorpion Verde tire - I carried it as a spare when trailering or when driving to a remote area - $200 + Shipping to CONUS (Shipping will likely be $50-75 - Or local pickup in Colorado)

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in any of this stuff.

Thanks all!

-ProClip phone mounts x2 - Left side and right side of Sensus screen - SOLD

-Blendmount radar detector mount for XC90 and Uniden R3 - SOLD

-Full set of 3 row Weathertech mats in black (T8 second row) - SOLD

-Volvo OEM seatback protectors x2 in black - SOLD

-Full set of floor/back/side Canvasback liners for the cargo area including rear bumper flap all in BLACK - SOLD

-Covercraft UVS100 custom windshield sunshade in sky blue-ish COLOR - SOLD

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
still have the cargo cover or sold that with the car?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm down in Littleton and might be interested in the roof box and crossbars
Cool. Shoot me a PM and we can exchange cell numbers.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much is for Covercraft UVS100 custom windshield sunshade & Volvo OEM seatback protectors x2 in black?
$60 on the Covercraft sunshade. $60 for the pair of Volvo seatback protectors. Both prices including shipping. Pm if interested.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ok...so many inquiries coming in so here are my prices on everything, all are OBO of course:

-Full set of 3 row Weathertech mats in black **Note this is a T8 set so has 2 separate 2nd row mats** - SOLD

-Full set of floor/back/side Canvasback liners for the cargo area including rear bumper flap all in black - SOLD

-Covercraft UVS100 custom windshield sunshade in sky blue-ish color - SOLD

OEM Volvo roof box and crossbars (the nice heavy shorter/wider box, not the cheaper tall/narrow one) - $1000 local pickup in Colorado or can ship if buyer wants to arrange

-Spare tire/wheel - Used Inscription wheel with surface pitting and brand new Pirelli Scorpion Verde tire - $200 + Shipping to CONUS (Shipping will likely be $50-75 - Or local pickup in Colorado)

All shipped prices are for CONUS shipping only.

Thanks!

·
Registered
184 Posts
what did you get for a new ride?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what did you get for a new ride?
My needs changed so I needed to go back to a pickup for utility purposes. Ford F-150. I tried to get my wife to take the XC90 but she does not like driving large vehicles.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I also have:

Blendmount radar detector mount for XC90 and Uniden R3 - SOLD

ProClip phone mounts x2 - Left side and right side of Sensus screen - SOLD

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
My needs changed so I needed to go back to a pickup for utility purposes. Ford F-150. I tried to get my wife to take the XC90 but she does not like driving large vehicles.
OH NO! I do hope you continue to stick around as you are one of the informative, rational members that contribute positively to discussions in the forum - a nice counterbalance to the one line flamethrowers/instigators that sadly lurk amongst us.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys surprised no one has bitten at these highly desirable XC90 accessories... I'd prefer to help out guys here on the forum... So make me an offer on any of these items!

Sent from my Galaxy S9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,322 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Weathertech mats, Canvasback liners, and Covercraft sunshade SOLD!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Still available (all prices OBO):

-Blendmount radar detector mount for XC90 and Uniden R3 - SOLD

-ProClip phone mounts x2 - Left side and right side of Sensus screen - SOLD

OEM Volvo roof box and crossbars (the nice heavy shorter/wider box, not the cheaper tall/narrow one) - $1000 local pickup in Colorado or can ship if buyer wants to arrange

-Spare tire/wheel - Used Inscription wheel with surface pitting and brand new Pirelli Scorpion Verde tire - $200 + Shipping to CONUS (Shipping will likely be $50-75 - Or local pickup in Colorado)

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Nickshu,

Sent you a PM

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Volvo OEM Seatback protectors SOLD!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Still available (All prices OBO):

Blendmount radar detector mount for XC90 and Uniden R3 - SOLD

ProClip phone mounts x2 - Left side and right side of Sensus screen - SOLD

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I realized today that I also have a spare Inscription wheel with a brand new Pirelli Scorpion Verde tire on it. I purchased this wheel on Ebay, it is straight but has some surface pitting (cosmetic only). I bought it to use as a spare so I didn't care about the cosmetics. I carried it with me in the car whenever I was trailering b/c I was afraid of getting a flat and having to leave my trailer on the side of the highway. It would make a great spare tire for anyone who wanted to carry one if you drive to remote areas or pull a trailer.

$200 + shipping for the wheel and tire. Shipping will likely be around $50-75 in CONUS based on my past experience shipping wheels/tires. Or local pickup in Colorado.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts