SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
You've got some image reference on OEM body kit. What are we talking about here?
Plus I've got to say $800 + shipping isn't really a great deal . . . I can get it for less

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what you mean, there's an image in the link to what the kit looks like on an S40.

If you can get it for less, then by all means do so. I am open to offers.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Sorry, my bad. I didn't see the little clickable pictures the first time... got it!

So what did you got as a replacement. I'm always curious to know what people moved onto after an S40
I know I'll be there sooner or later :)

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Nice! I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much! Admittedly BMW stays out of my budget for the time being I think. Not just a matter of purchase than a matter of keeping it up in good condition ;) (even if Volvos are hell expensive to fix as well!)

·
Registered
244 Posts
I might be interested in the dynamic kit but I agree with TG that I can get it for less than 650.... if you can do it for that I will take it off your hands

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Not trying to be rude at all, but show me where you can pick it up for that price :)
I would like to see it for that price as well. I will take the skirts and rear for 400 + actual shipping if you are interested in splitting the parts. You should be able to get 300 for the front lip. Let me know if this interests you

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to see it for that price as well. I will take the skirts and rear for 400 + actual shipping if you are interested in splitting the parts. You should be able to get 300 for the front lip. Let me know if this interests you
Let me see if I am able to get the entire kit sold first. If I'm not, or if someone else just wants the front lip, I'd be open to it then.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
lets see some pics of that Bimmer

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Let me see if I am able to get the entire kit sold first. If I'm not, or if someone else just wants the front lip, I'd be open to it then.

Thanks
I'd be interested in just the front lip, but I can get it through Tasca for $209. Are you willing to do better?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys, I have lowered the price of the body kit to $700.00 + shipping.
I can't afford to go lower. If it doesn't sell, I'll just return it to the local dealer and eat the 15% restocking fee.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I might use the tires on my new car, still up in the air about it.
If they sell complete, that's fine. If someone wants just the wheels that's fine too

1 - 20 of 27 Posts