SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Volvo S60 T6 RD Platinum w/ P* /// Past: MB C450 AMG, Lexus RC350, BMW 328xit, B7 A4
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, thank you to everyone who expressed interest, but I unfortunately just put a deposit down on a car a few days and agreed to trade this one in before hearing from a few of you. The car will be for sale at Bernardi Volvo Cars in Natick, MA in the next few weeks. If anyone is interested in buying it from the dealer, please feel free to reach out to me and I can answer any of your questions. I will leave the content of this post up for information should anyone be interested in getting it from the dealer. I'd love to see this car end up with an enthusiast.

No accidents, very well kept, cleaned weekly in the summer. Title has a lien on it.

The T6 R-Design Platinum comes from factory with a Polestar tune, producing 325hp from a turbocharged 3.0L I6.

In 2015, 5 total S60 R-Design Platinum's were sold in the US with the Crystal White Metallic exterior, and Nubuck interior (which became a Polestar only option after 2015). 2014 production on this model was even more limited so there are probably less than 5 of these on the roads in the US. This car has every available option from the 2014 model year.

VIN: YV1902FH8E2286640
PRICE DROP: Asking $16,000, but am somewhat flexible.
Exterior Condition: 9.5/10
Interior Condition: 8.5/10

Options:
  • Platinum Package
    • Power Glass Moonroof
    • Leather Seating Surfaces
    • Power Passenger Seat
    • Keyless Drive w/Personal Car Communicator (PCC)
    • Brightwork, Side windows
    • Adaptive Digital TFT Display
    • Rear Park Assist Camera
    • Grocery Bag Holder
    • Digital Compass
    • HomeLink® Integrated Garage Door Opener
    • Auto Dimming Interior and Exterior Mirrors
    • Power Retractable Exterior Rearview Mirrors
    • Accent Lighting
    • Volvo Premium Sound System
    • Navigation System w/Voice Control & Map Care
  • Climate Package
    • Heated front seats
    • Heated rear seats
    • Heated windshield
    • Heated windshield washer nozzles
    • Heated steering wheel
    • IAQS (Interior Air Quality System)
  • Technology Package
    • Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist
    • Collision Warning with Full Auto Brake
    • Cyclist Detection
    • Pedestrian Detection with Full Auto Brake
    • Lane Departure Warning
    • Driver Alert Control
    • Distance Alert
    • Active High Beam
    • Road Sign Information
    • Front and back parking sensors
    • Rain-sensing wipers
  • BLIS Package
    • Blind Spot Information System
    • Cross traffic alert
    • Front and rear park assist
    • Lane change merge aid
  • 19 Inch Ixion Wheels
Maintenance
  • All major service done by the amazing team at Swedish Motors in Brookline, MA (cannot recommend them enough if you're in the Boston Area_
    • Brake Vacuum pump gasket replaced (fall 2020)
    • Engine coolant, power steering fluid, and brake fluid replaced (fall 2020)
  • Synthetic Oil changes done every 5,000 miles (most recently at 76,500 miles)
  • New Pirelli P7 A/S tires in June, 2020
  • Trunk lid had paint work done after being keyed this past summer while street parked. Shop did a great job and the trunk looks 100% as good as the rest of the car.
Modifications
  • Current
    • Zimmerman rotors
    • Black Volvo badge on front emblem
    • Polestar badge on steering wheel emblem
    • KT4 Performance Polestar rear license plate frame
    • Swedish flag tire valve stem covers
    • Tinted rear windows and back window (not sure the %)
    • K&N air filter
  • Coming in the next few weeks
    • Blacked out front emblem
    • Chrome (aluminum) delete on window trim molding
    • Color-matched Polestar front winglets
Known Issues:
  • Interior
    • Drivers side door-sill kick plate is missing
    • "Auto" climate button has wear on lettering
    • Backup camera can stop working in temps greater than 90 degrees F (works fine any other time)
      • Common issue in these cars, and is fixed with a $120 part
  • Exterior
    • Very minor curb rash on two of the rims
  • Mechanical
    • Squeaking noise coming from right front upper strut mount bearing during low-speed turns
      • Mechanics said the issue is fully cosmetic and likely to only happen in cold weather. Quoted around $300 P&L to get rid of the noise
Please feel free to send me a PM if you are interested or have further questions. Please Note, pictures are from throughout the summer and fall. I will upload new pictures as the new modifications are done and when I get a chance to clean the car thoroughly.

Thanks,
Carter

·
Registered
49 Posts
I would totally be interested in this if I didn't already have two of them. Killer car, this is probably the only one or one of two spec'd this way. GLWS!

·
Registered
2014 Volvo S60 T6 RD Platinum w/ P* /// Past: MB C450 AMG, Lexus RC350, BMW 328xit, B7 A4
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would totally be interested in this if I didn't already have two of them. Killer car, this is probably the only one or one of two spec'd this way. GLWS!
Thank you!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump: Price reduced and new picture added

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is sick. Dream car. I wish I had the $$, this is speced just like I would. If it needs a foster home in NH... let me know...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is sick. Dream car. I wish I had the $$, this is speced just like I would. If it needs a foster home in NH... let me know...
Thank you! I'd love to find this car a home in the Granite State if you know anyone looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts