SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last couple of days, after I get off work and my car has been baking in the sun. I have. Service traction control message on dash and it's shut off? After driving for a bit it goes away...any ideas here?

·
Registered
725 Posts
I had same issue..knowing we both have same year and model, kinda curious what's causing it..happened twice to me and the error went away.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
is this happens after long driving?.

·
Registered
725 Posts
is this happens after long driving?.
In my case yes, it it first happened when I took it for a long drive. The second time it was just in the city. But light is gone for weeks now. Havent seen it since. But ill get the codes scanned when i get a chance.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
well the traction control can be temp off after long driving due the heating on the rotors/abs system, after is coold down it works again, i didnt know that after a volvo tech friend told me that, happend to me on my XC90 After 8 hours of driving but never happens on city driving.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is only when I first start it. And only when it's been sitting in the sun. When I pull out of my garage it's fine.

·
Registered
725 Posts
does it happen every time u start the car? maybe try cleaning the abs sensors.(havent done it my self) but might work. if not just get the car scanned for errors.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It only does it once in awhile. I've tried to scan it and nothing comes up...I'll try cleaning the sensors.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Have u sorted this out yet? Mine comes on when the weather gets hot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts