SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is very frustrating to come to the forum and go into a topic, read it's posts, then click the Main Forum heading (not sure what's it's labeled, but it gets me back to the main page), all the lit bulbs are gone. If I click my back button, the lit bulbs are usually still there, but sometimes they are not. Is there a way I can simply click a link to mark posts read, or maybe there already is and I'm missing it somewhere.<P>Thanks for a great site though...<P>

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I can't answer the question, but when I come to the site, there are usually some of the bulbs lit. Using Netscape, I just open each category in a new window if it has new messages. That way the main page is preserved while I read through each category. As long as your computer isn't really slow, having a bunch of windows open shouldn't be a problem.<P>There are times when I come to the site and no bulbs are lit but I know that new messages have been posted. Scroll down the list of categories and look at the date of the most recent message to determine if it might be new or not.<P>If you come to the site and there are no bulbs at all, click on a category, and then at the very top of the page click on "Swedespeed Forums". That should put you on the main forum page with ALL the bulbs lit. The next time you come back to the site, the bulbs should be working again. At least that has worked for me in the past.<P>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts