SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're almost coming into February, so I thought I'd make this announcement. For those of you who already know about this, take it as a reminder.<p>The Oregon Alfa Romeo Club will be hosting a track day at PIR on March 5, 2005. They have invited the local Volvo club to come out and participate. NOTE: You don't have to be in the local VCOA chapter, or OVT to race with them. Details below.<p>- Gates open at 7:00am, tech at 7;15, mandatory drivers meeting at 8:15 and first session begins at 9:00 a.m.<br>- No open wheel cars allowed.* All convertibles/open topped cars must have a roll bar.* Convertibles with hardtops must have a roll bar.* Targa and T-tops are ok.<br>- Cost:*$100 per driver, $50 second driver, same car.* No one under the age of 18 in car or driving.<br>- No pre registration is required.<br>- Concessions open for breakfast and lunch.<br>- For further info contact Fred McNabb at 503 644 3130 or via e-mail: [email protected]<p>I would also like to do something with our club that's related to this event, so stay tuned as I make arrangements and coordinate... If you have suggestions, send them my way!<br>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts