SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here track their s70? Been thinking of hitting Watkins Glen next month with North American Sportscar Sssociation for one of their HPDE days. Anyone with experience?

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow, guess i wont be seeing any of you guys there

·
Registered
1998 V70 T5 with factory m56h; 18t, Green injectors, 50% e85
2,457 Posts
It wasn't really clear what you were asking . . . . .

·
Registered
216 Posts
I don't think most people track their S70s regularly, as there are many many better choices for that in the price range. But that doesn't mean people haven't done track days. I did a few in my Subie and think it is a worthwhile experience. It's a modification that makes you faster, no matter what you're driving ;-)

·
Registered
1998 V70 T5 with factory m56h; 18t, Green injectors, 50% e85
2,457 Posts
I ran my wagon on the big track at Willow Springs on a Mustang Cobra Club day. Had a great time and the car did great and surprised a few people. Would love to do it again but the costs are high.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to hit Watkins Glen with mine. They have a session next month, but my car wont pass tech right now due to a broken rear spring in my KW coilovers. KW said eight weeks to get one from Germany....arrrggghhh.

I bet these cars will surprise many folks at the track. Im running the normal performance mods and a tune and have no problem taking Mustangs on the highway. Add in a my coilovers, sway bars, braces, etc and i think she'll do ok at the track. Hope to see some other unconventional cars out there with me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts