SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Toshiba laptop, 2014D VIDA W/DICE unit, cross bars for XC90

I’ve got a couple of items that can go now that I’m Volvo-less

Toshiba laptop, Windows 7 Professional successfully running VIDA 2014D and comes with a DICE unit. The battery life is not awesome, but it’ll go for a little while. Has AC adapter, a case and a custom cardboard box for the DICE unit. Asking $250 plus shipping OBO

Roof rack cross bars off of a 2007 XC90 V8 Sport. They’re in good shape, no issues. Comes with official installation tool with torque indicator. $100 plus shipping. Shipping may be expensive due to size so let’s get creative to keep that cost down.

I can’t seem to find how to add pics from the mobile site, so I’ll try to post some later.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I’ve got a couple of items that can go now that I’m Volvo-less

Toshiba laptop, Windows 7 Professional successfully running VIDA 2014D and comes with a DICE unit. The battery life is not awesome, but it’ll go for a little while. Has AC adapter, a case and a custom cardboard box for the DICE unit. Asking $250 plus shipping OBO

Roof rack cross bars off of a 2007 XC90 V8 Sport. They’re in good shape, no issues. Comes with official installation tool with torque indicator. $100 plus shipping. Shipping may be expensive due to size so let’s get creative to keep that cost down.

I can’t seem to find how to add pics from the mobile site, so I’ll try to post some later.
You should be able to attach pics from your phone library by tapping the paperclip icon on the top right, next to the “send” triangle when you are typing out a post. Is that Vida laptop still around?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
PM’d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts