SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Re: Torque spec (iontrap)

Installing wheels<br>Special tools: 951 2835 <p>Installing wheels<br>Ensure that the brake disc and wheel rim mating surfaces are clean. Grease the hub centre location dowel for the rim. Use installation paste 1161397–3.<br>Install the wheel studs lightly. Then tighten crosswise. Tighten to 140 Nm. Use torque socket 951 2835–1 if an impact spanner is being used.<br>Crosswise tightening and torque tightening is important to prevent stresses in the brake disc.<br>Note! The torque socket is designed for use with a standard, pneumatic impact nut runner providing a torque of 250–350 Nm.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Re: Torque spec (iontrap)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>iontrap</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for the info. What is that installation paste?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>I think it is anti-sieze paste but be care with what you use, you don't want to take a chance on the wrong stuff and have your lug bolts walking off!<p>ps. I use a tiny bit of anti-sieze but only on the lock lug bolt.<p>LTA<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts