SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the Torque Pro app for my smartphone. I'm just now in the process of figuring out how it works, all the functionality, etc. When it displays such things as transmission temp or coolant temp, how do I know I'm getting the correct readings? And how do I know when temps are "too" hot? I'm using this on a 2011 S80 and I plan on towing a small trailer.

Thanks

Dave

Charleston WV

·
Registered
695 Posts
I just got the Torque Pro app for my smartphone. I'm just now in the process of figuring out how it works, all the functionality, etc. When it displays such things as transmission temp or coolant temp, how do I know I'm getting the correct readings? And how do I know when temps are "too" hot? I'm using this on a 2011 S80 and I plan on towing a small trailer.

Thanks

Dave

Charleston WV
Torque app pretty good lots of info and features best way to learn is just play around, but to quickly answer your question I believe the number will turn red when it gets hot. As long as your car has the sensor the numbers will be pretty accurate.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I haven't figured out how to post a screenshot of the display. Basically, the display I'm using is an "analogue" style dial which also displays the exact reading (for example 192.2) in the center of the dial. There is also a tiny green square within the dial. I'm assuming that as long as it stays green everything is ok?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts