·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I looked it up: 30 November 2008

Season: 12
Episode: 5

"Cool Wall" (at the end of the bit)

"Volvo Estate is even more cool (sub-zero cool) than the Jaguar XKR convertable, which was the coolest car in Briton." J. clarkson

Modified by petew at 6:55 PM 7-29-2009

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: Top Gear Cool Wall: coolest car of all: VR (petew)

Quote, originally posted by petew »
no

i have lost the will to live

why are all the Top Gear episodes two years old?????

I download most episodes. They come out usually the same night as the actual show.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Quote, originally posted by xman03 »
I download most episodes. They come out usually the same night as the actual show.
+1

Quote, originally posted by petew »
http://www.jeremyclarkson.co.u...wall/

Volvo VR http://********************/smile/emthup.gif (passion red) makes sub-zero category last night.
What are you talking about "last night"? Was this on BBC America or something???

·
Registered
483 Posts
Re: Top Gear Cool Wall: coolest car of all: VR (xman03)

Quote, originally posted by xman03 »

yeah google finalgear and join that page. You can DL topgear same night or use a torrent search.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Top Gear Cool Wall: coolest car of all: VR (badams1897)

It's summer, they're showing the better shows (repeats)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Re: Top Gear Cool Wall: coolest car of all: VR (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
It's summer, they're showing the better shows (repeats)
But there are new episodes being broadcast weekly (right now) in Briton. They just showed episode 6 of season 13 IIRC on Sunday there.

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: Top Gear Cool Wall: coolest car of all: VR (StarmanDXE)

Quote, originally posted by StarmanDXE »

But there are new episodes being broadcast weekly (right now) in Briton. They just showed episode 6 of season 13 IIRC on Sunday there.

Yes, but BBC America is showing like, what season 10?

·
Registered
283 Posts

BBC America is worthless. There are 13 seasons and they typically show the previous season over and over. If they are going to show repeats, they should at least mix it up a little. When they finally do show new episodes it's several months after they originally aired in the UK and I believe they are edited.

Final gear is the only way to go. Not only do they have Top Gear a few hours after airing, they also have Fifth Gear and some of the BBC specials that the Top Gear guys do.

http://www.finalgear.com/

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Re: Top Gear Cool Wall: coolest car of all: VR (TheKeyMaster)

How does Fifth Gear compare to Top Gear?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Re: Top Gear Cool Wall: coolest car of all: VR (StarmanDXE)

How does Fifth Gear compare to Top Gear?

Go to flippin Final Gear.com and find out for yourself. There is also Top Gear Australia and Top Gear Germany.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Well, I don't want to waste my time watching it if it flippin' sucks!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Re: (StarmanDXE)

Well, I don't want to waste my time watching it if it flippin' sucks!

It doesn't matter of taste. I really like some of the hosts of Fifth Gear such as Tiff Needell.

·
Registered
416 Posts
and don't forget Top Gear Russia, it's quite crap though. They are all copies of the great show itself. Fifth Gear is "geared" more towards being factual, they test more common cars, while Top Gear is just pure action.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Re: (miha11)

Fifth Gear always starts out with a 2 car shoot out, followed by reviewing something lame, than they do something funny or action packed. Personally I like Top Gear UK the best, followed by Fifth Gear, Followed by TG Germany, Followed by TP AU.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts

Quote, originally posted by badams1897 »

Top Gear Germany.

it is called D-Motor....

and you have more time than God, you should check out Team Schrick, (a 'reality' show by one of the D-motor hosts, where he uses his inheritance to buy a used street car (Aston Martin) and modify it to compete in a 24 hr race with factory teams from Porsche and Mercedes)

·
Registered
11,939 Posts

Quote, originally posted by badams1897 »

yeah google finalgear and join that page. You can DL topgear same night or use a torrent search.

While I do recommend finalgear and their torrents, you can get the new episodes even faster off usenet. They're typically posted within 1 hour of the end of the show airing in England, and a decent usenet account will let you download the episode in 5-10 minutes.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
BBC America shows us Top Gear Season 12, In America we are behind one season for some reason... its dumb I think

Fifth Gear was originally Top Gear until it was canceled after first season. Fifth Gear is an ok show, I find it sometimes boring.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Re: (Cjones16)

Quote, originally posted by Cjones16 »
Fifth Gear is an ok show, I find it sometimes boring.
Maybe I'll watch a few episodes and see what I think... But, that's the nice thing about Top Gear: you don't even have to like (or know anything about) cars to be able to enjoy it

·
Registered
11,939 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts