SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As noted. 2019 S60 owner manual page 537.

I cannot find it in my car. Do you have it?

Tool for removing plastic covers.jpg

Regards,

Krzys

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am quite sure I did not see it.
I found funnel for fuel, jack, lug wrench and tow hook but no sign of "the tool".

Krzyś

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
As noted. 2019 S60 owner manual page 537.

I cannot find it in my car. Do you have it?

View attachment 55031

Regards,

Krzys
Are you looking for small black plastic tongs. Looks like mini salad tongs. Others have posted and were looking for a cap device that slide over the bolt and attached to the wheel wrench. They saw the tongs but didnt know what they were.... about 2-4 inches long. Most reported in the glove box but could be in the spare tire area. Well the photo you posted just appeared....nevermind.....

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, the tongs to slide the covers off the lugs.
I managed to get 5 of them off one wheel with small piece of wood in time I would have done all 4 wheels with proper tool.

Slightly disappointed and wondering where is mine ;-)

Krzyś

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you have wheel locks this could be in the trunk in a small plastic bag in the netting on the left side or attached to the foam. It is easy to get a spare on line. This is called Lug nut cover removal tool, You can get at dealer or amazon.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Some dealers put them in the glovebox, some put them with the spare. If you can't find it, call your dealer. I have about 20 extras and I'm sure the techs there do too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts