SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a sad day... I took back my S80 after a wonderful 3 year relationship. I will now share with you all the real issues with the car although overall I was quite happy with it:<BR>1) Tranny went after 6k miles. was replace under warranty very quickly and no problem since (38k miles)<BR>2) Emmissions issues.. should I say more. I did get it resolved finally, but that was only about a month ago so I dont know if it will rear its ugly head again<BR>3) The gear shifter got stuck in park three times over the three years of ownership. After some level of push and tug it finally released and I was able to drive but it often took about 10 minutes.<BR>4) Twice after driving right up to my garage the car died. It started right back up but it died.<BR>5) Just today when I was returning I noticed it was leaking oil.. ugh... oh well.. not my problem <P>This car was really nice and quite fun for the three year stint that I had it. It was quick and handled fairly well. I still have a 940SE which I love and recently got a new Benz. I would recommend this car to anyone who is budget conscious and looking for a nice, comfy, and luxo ride. The stereo was wonderful. I miss that most in my new car. This Bose system really aint all dat.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts