SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.konigwheels.com/s.nl/it.A/id.7840/.f

I honestly like these wheels but are they too ricey or hondaish for an R? They don't make them in our lug pattern but i could buy them in 5x110 and use wobble bolts :) Let me know whatever you think

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Are you kidding me, rainbow rims????

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Either way, the offset is the issue, the dish is too deep along with solid (non concaved) face, so it won't clear the caliper unless a large offset is purchased.

now if I like it, no...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol yes rainbow WHEELS. Remember, I am a young guy at 18 and half of my friends drive cars with baby blue wheels or neon green haha. Besides I work at discount tire so I can probably get a set for like 500 bucks brand new, or save up and get CCWs or Vossens or something nice for like 1500 or so. My current wheels are garbage

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those are sweet rims! I can tell why they might be kind ricey but those are too sick to pass up in my opinion!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im very bad at making decisions though, someone needs to photoshop them on an R for me :)

·
Registered
5,848 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Not passing judgement, but things have changed alot since I was in high school 5 years ago. You would have been called a f*g for having those. Now stuff like that is cool. Even skinny jeans are cool now. What has this world come to?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
The wheels are OK, but the rainbow shimmer effect really wouldn't work on an R.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I've seen these on a car - and yes they were on a Honda, and yes, too ricey for ANY car IMO (much less an R) unless the car will be in the next Fast and Furious movies - in which case, fine, but it beter get demolished in the first 30 seconds of the movie! :)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Those wheels would are nice, but not for the R. I think it would like weird.
Have someone photoshop it for you to get a idea of how its going to look.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I had these great noodles, and they remind me of this... what was the name of them again????

·
Premium Member
8,709 Posts
Nope, not going to waste time even trying to photoshop this one. :thumbdown:

I actually showed them to my wife, her response "no true man would want that, unless your overly feminine...."

1 - 20 of 32 Posts