SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was loitering in a Volvo dealer parking lot. Was able to compare a brown/tan XC90 interior with a brown/beige XC60 interior, side-by-side.<p>Anyone else think there might be a bit too much cream color in the XC60's soft beige? I though the XC90's brown/tan mix was more moderate and better looking.<p>Meanwhile, the off black strikes me as way too dark. What's wrong with a nice quartz gray?<p>That said, its a matter of preference...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Too much cream in soft beige? (rfkuehn)

Anyone else think there might be a bit too much cream color in the XC60's soft beige?<p>In my opinion NO! I think the interior was meant to be a more refined and modern with a minimalist feel. I must be shade blind but I believe the leather is the same color. The only difference is the door inserts and dash in which the XC90 has a lighter brown color. I like the off black but wanted a lighter interior. I am worried about keeping it clean with my two kiddos though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Re: Too much cream in soft beige? (rfkuehn)

It is definitely lighter than the "beige" of others. But, I really like it as is.<p>I treated my seats, dash and door panels with some of that Lexol leather treatment. It really facilitates clean-up since we managed to spill grape juice a few days later and the clean up was really straight forward and trivial.<p>

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the tan/brown in XC90 seems a bit darker than beige/brown in XC60, and I thought a little darker would do better with wear & tear.<p>The yellowish-cream color in the beige is a just bit too bright for my personal taste.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts