SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Title says it. I have an 05 S40 T5 AWD M66 and you can be the proud owner of the full AWD parts list. Make an offer, buyer pays shipping, local pickup if you want, located in 92509 of SoCal.

Parts included but, not limited to:
Rear wheel hub assembly
rear axels
driveline
rear diff

AWD rear torque mount
front transfer case (angle gear)
AWD downpipe and full AWD exhaust
AWD rear subframe
AWD gas tank

Once my conversion is complete you can also have these:
front axels for an AW55
AW55 tranny

... and more

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
price drop bump

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a fantastic deal. Shocked no C30 owner has taken you up on this. Free bump!
Yeah. I tried to post on c30crew but don't remember my password and every reset won't send an email. I'm locked out. @MyNameIdeasWereTaken help me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shipping is the issue. Not gonna be cheap. They are all in the car. I bought the car for my AWD m66 conversion. All I need was the tranny parts which I plucked. M66. Front axels. The rest of the car had been gutted and sold on eBay. What sits is everything for the AWD which I left for someone. Easy is probably getting the car shipped as a whole.

I am moving soon so if time comes up against a corner pick a part is taking the car to crush it.

The car was sold as the engine blew. I did test drive a mile or so during purchase to check the tranny. Aside from the engine knocking like he'll it was fine

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car is I my name and registered non op. Was gonna sell the “car” and call it.

If I had to rip the AWD drive parts off and pallet them I would charge way more for the time and such. A local buyer would be easy as they can throw it on a trailer and go. Even a semi close to west coast could shoot out to SoCal and trailer it home which would probably even be a good deal

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price drop. $150

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price drop bump. $100. Somebody take it before I send it to the crusher. Moving have to have it gone. Pink slip in hand.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price drop bump. FREE

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sent to the crusher.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.