SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is the question!

Seriously, I'd like to know what everyone's opinion is re: the available cladding. Is this an option you would get?
I guess if you wanted the XC90 to look more like a traditional SUV it would be a good thing to get. It looks sleeker without it tho...
Any thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by blujeep:
That is the question!

Seriously, I'd like to know what everyone's opinion is re: the available cladding. Is this an option you would get?
I guess if you wanted the XC90 to look more like a traditional SUV it would be a good thing to get. It looks sleeker without it tho...
Any thoughts?

Yes, there is a body style kit that is available. Personally, I don't like the extra stuff on the fenders with stock tires. If you are goingto "beef" up the sides, beef up the wheels, tires, etc.

Yannis

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
The body kit is an option from Volvo that you can order, prepainted, to have installed on your XC90.

Personally, I'd be curious to see what the XC90 looks like with the current matte black pieces sanded smooth and painted body color.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i would definitely get the XC90 Styling Kit, though. this is the kit that includes the running boards, rear skid plate, mudflaps, roof rails and roof ribs. most of the official pictures i have seen have this kit and it looks great.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
They are separate accessories. The body kit is one accessory, the running boards another, and the roof rack accessories yet another. They've developed a fairly extensive grouping of accessories for the XC90 already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.