SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ladies and Gentleman, I have a set of used TME for an S60R.

These were sold! I will be selling a few S60R parts in the future, so keep an eye out.

Thank you for reading my post thoroughly. ;) Have a wonderful day!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Shipping to 19807

·
Registered
279 Posts
Would you consider shipping them to N2J4J1 Canada? and how much would shipping be?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for all of your responses. I have been talking through Private Messages on this forum. I will get quotes for everyone who has shown interest. So far there have been multiple users who have shown interest. I will get back to you all after I go to UPS.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Just sell 'em to me and save the time and hassle of going to the UPS Store ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Just sell 'em to me and save the time and hassle of going to the UPS Store ;)
lol I want these out of my garage. I just want to be fair to all other people who have contacted me!

Everyone keep in mind these are TME's not Eibachs. I made a mispost on the Title of the thread. forgive me :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dude!!! Yesterday you offered them for $150. Now you are auctioning them to the highest bidder? That is a DB move. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
905 Posts
LOL for sale or for auction?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
LOL for sale or for auction?
Selling these off. I'm specifically asking everyone to PM me and NOT post here about prices. One of the prices were revealed because I wanted to keep information transparent about condition, picture, pricing just like all other sales in this part of the forum. The user that suggested the price showed displeasure about the revealing of price. So I have taken it down, sale will continue.

When I checked my e-mail, i received multiple interests all at the same time, I responded to everyone VIA PM with shipping estimates. I specifically asked everyone to respond to me in PM. not Post in the thread (Can someone who has received my pm confirm this please?).
I apologize if people have misinterpreted information on the internet (1. I didn't make it clear 2. You may have misinterpreted). My intention here is to sell, I posted here and not ebay for a specific reason, I want to contribute to swedespeed community, not the internet world with weirdos and strangers. I will have future sales with S60R parts, and I'll make sure that my intention is clear next time.

I don't want internet drama, especially on Swede. let's get along, and don't attack me so hard DB name calling. Thank you for reading my post!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude!!! Yesterday you offered them for $150. Now you are auctioning them to the highest bidder? That is a DB move. :thumbdown:
The price changed because I initially thought they were Eibachs. When I cleaned them up I saw the letters TME, and TME's are significantly more expensive than Eibachs. I did not think it was fair to repost a NEW PRICE so I got creative and left the price up to the people who are interested. In other words, this sale is a "give me a offer." thread with a deadline, because I want these gone before the weekend.

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
If you want to change the Thread Title send Chris (admin) a PM --> Linky to Profile

P.S. I guess my TME box is quite fitting now, LOL.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i've been in automotive forums and have sold and purchased items for a few years now and the common courtesy is the first person that contacts the seller/buyer should have first dibs and once you post a price that is it. it's either you sell it at that price or not sell it at all. if you want more money for it then put it on ebay, not here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
If you want to change the Thread Title send Chris (admin) a PM --> Linky to Profile

P.S. I guess my TME box is quite fitting now, LOL.
Right where it belongs! I also got your spring seats in there too! Maybe I'll pass it on to the next user if they are interested.
Thanks I'll contact him. Hopefully he can change the title soon, so there is less confusion.

Kuldud, thank you for your opinion. If the product changes, then prices should change accordingly. I informed everyone that I made the mistake of mislabeling and called the admin to fix my mistake. Please PM me if you have concerns with the sale. FYI, you were not the first person that contacted me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dude, it's simple. First come first serve. The product changed so PM your first responder with the new price, explain the situation, and if they pass then it's on to the next one. This isn't ebay.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Dude, it's simple. First come first serve. The product changed so PM your first responder with the new price, explain the situation, and if they pass then it's on to the next one. This isn't ebay.
I agree, first come first serve. It's only fair. Otherwise future buyers will steer away from you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
CC-hays, PC Diesel. This thread was something out of the traditional sale. Pro's and Con's to this style of sale, and I appreciate both of your opinions. This is a good experience for me because I learned, and please use this sale as a good and bad example of a sale, in any way of your interpretations. There are so many methods of selling, either its with setting a price, trading, setting a deadline, taking best offers and/or offering a substitute. Why not celebrate the variety and diversity of these options?

The rule was set clear after the product change, it's going to be sold before the weekend, no matter what the price is. And every person who is interested in the product is informed about how this selling/buying will proceed. This is fair.

There are always people who will not like a different or new style. I respect these opinions just as much as I would like to respected for trying something different from the average sale.

To everyone, I'm sorry for that I did not make it clear. My next sale thread would be more clear, more accurate, and simple. It will most likely be the traditional sale method. Thank you very much for reading all of these posts. I really appreciate everyones opinions.

·
Registered
122 Posts
You are forgiven my son. Say two Hail Mary's and... ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts