SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have about 25k on them. Net a ~1" drop with at most -1.7 camber in the rear. $200 + shipping.<p>Use zip 98040 on UPS site to estimate your shipping cost.<p> <A HREF="http://www.ipdusa.com/version.asp?strPageHistory=category&numSearchStartRecord=0&strParents=74,404,695&P_ID=722&CAT_ID=695&V_ID=1488" TARGET="_blank">http://www.ipdusa.com/version....=1488</A>

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: TME S60R springs (StaggRLee)

I am interested in these since every place i go is back ordered for 5-8 weeks. I have heard that out of the Eibachs and Evolve springs this is the least aggressive drop but is it noticable once it settles?? how did they perform for you?

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: TME S60R springs (keitas60r)

The drop is noticeable both in handling and appearance but won't have you creeping over speed bumps and driveway transitions. Best of both worlds IMO.

·
Registered
77 Posts

thank you very much for the info. if its not too much trouble can you email me a quick pic?? i only ask because they are not new in box. with that i know they are obviously used with some wear and tear and from installation which i am fine with. if all is well email me the payment instructions for you. Since i am always stuck at work with little access to the forum please email me at [email protected](work) or [email protected](personal).

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

They're over in storage but I have to head over there tomorrow anyway. I'll snap a pic. or two and post them up here...

·
Registered
77 Posts

thank you much again. i promise i wont waste your time. i never gave TME a chance i think because i didnt know much about them but it seems like it is a popular set up that has pleased more then a few owners.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I forgot how tail-happy my car was with stock springs. Not really enjoying it to tell you the truth...<p>

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

No, I'm selling the S60 but I'm driving it this week while our wagon is in the shop.

·
Registered
77 Posts

phew...LOL!! well again whenever its not a burden ill look out for the pic and you can forward along with that your request for your payment method.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts