SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: TME S60R springs (StaggRLee)

I am interested in these since every place i go is back ordered for 5-8 weeks. I have heard that out of the Eibachs and Evolve springs this is the least aggressive drop but is it noticable once it settles?? how did they perform for you?

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: TME S60R springs (keitas60r)

The drop is noticeable both in handling and appearance but won't have you creeping over speed bumps and driveway transitions. Best of both worlds IMO.

·
Registered
77 Posts

thank you very much for the info. if its not too much trouble can you email me a quick pic?? i only ask because they are not new in box. with that i know they are obviously used with some wear and tear and from installation which i am fine with. if all is well email me the payment instructions for you. Since i am always stuck at work with little access to the forum please email me at [email protected](work) or [email protected](personal).

·
Registered
77 Posts

thank you much again. i promise i wont waste your time. i never gave TME a chance i think because i didnt know much about them but it seems like it is a popular set up that has pleased more then a few owners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.