SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my TKi endlinks are now making noise for quite some time now, after being on for 3 years or so. I just learned that they dont make these anymore and so here is the reason why I'm here for.

What are the size of the heim joints for their endlinks?

Im thinking of rebuilding these and replace all 4 heim joints. Most likely will purchase these from Speedways.

I have a 25mm ipd front sway and V2

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'd love to know as well. You might have to take them off temporarily and measure/ reverse engineer to find out. You can drive without sway bar endlinks. Just don't make any sudden moves!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
You can probably email TKi and they'll have a part #. That's what I'd do.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, it looks like that's what I'm going to have to do. Take them off, measure them and go on a hunt. And will email TKI, hopefully I'd get an answer from them quick. Cause it looks like they haven't updated their site in a while. Are they still in business?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm in the same boat here. I need to replace a couple joints on my TKI Race endlinks (and get a new offset spacer for one joint), but I can't locate exact replacements through any third-party suppliers, and my emails to TKI have gone unanswered.

If anyone locates suitable replacement joints (or gets a response from TKI), please share your knowledge with this thread!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I bought replacement joints from the original supplier. I had to call the shop to place the order. Unfortunately, I cannot get the original joints out of the endlink tube, so I may be selling everything. If I have time this weekend I will try to measure the size.

·
Registered
248 Posts
What's preventing the joints from coming out of the endlink tube--are they rusted in there, or is it something else? While I never took the joints all the way out of the tube, I've never had a problem adjusting the thread length of the joints on either side of the link.

Who's the original supplier, and did they happen to provide part numbers on the shipping manifest when they mailed them to you?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Oreo, any chance you could post the product/supplier info for the replacement joints you sourced? I'm trying to plan out my Christmastime suspension overhaul, and I need to figure out whether I'll be rebuilding my current tki links, or purchasing new ones (which, based on current market offerings, would likely be Viva's).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts