SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Picking up my new to me 99 Laser V70R at the end of the month. 122 pages of service history and was a Volvo Corporate car for the first year of its life! Can't wait to enjoy this car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Holy crap. Congrats!!

·
Registered
17,147 Posts
Get ready for replacing axles and angle gear. I know of a low mileage set, want to preemptively have me pick them?

·
Registered
17,147 Posts
Both have already been replaced!

Still, it's not miles (which is actually good), it's time.

Nice wagon man, congrats and good luck with it.

·
Registered
16,548 Posts
Oooohhhh it's a '99.....this just keeps getting better and better! Congrats on getting an estate so you can finally join us in the cool kids club ;).

·
Registered
1998 V70 T5 with factory m56h; 18t, Green injectors, 50% e85
2,432 Posts
Score!

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
You guys being scared of 2000. Lol. Nothing wrong with a well maintained 5 speed auto. 203k and shifts perfectly. 5 speed is definitely better when comparing perfectly fine functioning transmissions.

·
Registered
17,147 Posts
You guys being scared of 2000. Lol. Nothing wrong with a well maintained 5 speed auto. 203k and shifts perfectly. 5 speed is definitely better when comparing perfectly fine functioning transmissions.

Chris that's because it's YOUR wagon which means it's been maintained with OCD levels of care. Ben had to do the trans in the Venetian after all.

·
Registered
17,147 Posts

·
Registered
16,560 Posts
Wicked clean car! Maronha and I met the flippers at Carlisle and you probably did too.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Nice Laser...to say the least
As for 2000 trannies, ours at 144,xxxK miles shifts perfectly (with many flushes and/or drain and fills).

·
Registered
16,548 Posts
Yes TJ we need more pics in here. I know you have them now ;)

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
1 - 20 of 119 Posts