SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16,810 Posts
I have a set on the s60 and like them a lot - I got them in January. I’m likely ordering a set this coming weekend for the vr. Hard to beat cost wise to the door it was something like 340. I spent 59 bucks to have mount and balance at Costco. I went through simple tire online and would do it again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
17,295 Posts
225/50r17?

·
Registered
16,664 Posts
I get mine from Walmart.

Ian does the $340 you paid include mounting?

·
Registered
16,664 Posts

·
Registered
16,664 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
I got some for my V50 from Simpletire and I probably have 1K miles on them at this point. One tire is a little noisy for some reason but it's getting quieter as the mileage increases. Otherwise they're great, especially for the price.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I had mine delivered and mount and balanced for 360. Could have saved a few bucks having mounted at a big box, but gave the business to a local shop. Excited to see how they feel.

·
Registered
16,664 Posts

·
Registered
17,295 Posts

·
Registered
16,664 Posts

·
Registered
17,295 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts

I'll let you decide.

Mika Hakkenen helped design them.
Yep that's a tire.

Looks like an updated version of the zline summer? I'm not sure if I'm ready for dedicated summer tires/rims. Maybe once I graduate to full on Volvo nut and have a "spare"

Any public info on what makes the new design special?

·
Registered
17,295 Posts
Yep that's a tire.

Looks like an updated version of the zline summer? I'm not sure if I'm ready for dedicated summer tires/rims. Maybe once I graduate to full on Volvo nut and have a "spare"

Any public info on what makes the new design special?
0.98g

1 - 20 of 36 Posts