SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had issues with vibration under acceleration for some time now (2.5 years). Volvo has diagnosed the issue as being related to the tires (swapped out wheels tires for another set from another car and issue is completely resolved). Dealership said they would work with Volvo to resolve the issue. My guess is that they will warrant the tires since this is something that I reported day one. Anyone go through something similar? Issue was diagnosed at least 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for an answer. Working with OSD taught me that things move very slow at Volvo, but, the timeframe is starting to extend what I feel is reasonable. Just looking for feedback from others.

Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
We had a similar issue with our 21 inch Pirelli tires. The tire waranty had to go through Pirelli for 2 tires.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had a similar issue with our 21 inch Pirelli tires. The tire waranty had to go through Pirelli for 2 tires.
Thanks for the reply. How long did the process take from when the issue was identified to when the new tires were installed?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts