SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: Tinted windows (sh8kdwn)

Quote, originally posted by sh8kdwn »
Photoshop a pic and see what you think. I would like to see a silver '05+ R with the light blue window tint like a Mercedes.

That would be sweet!! but there's no real way to achieve that look with tint.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: Tinted windows (xman03)

Quote, originally posted by xman03 »
Haven't seen too many on the forum.. it is a Volvo, don't do it

+1, it wouldn't look that good, there is a reason most people tint their windows black.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Re: Tinted windows (cmurphy2266)

Some people actually get tint for a valued reason other than just making the car look better. Tint helps in protecting your interior especially leather in many different ways. And I wouldn't blame an R owner for wanting to get tint, considering the sensitive leather that is in the R.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Re: Tinted windows (bpray9223)

Quote, originally posted by bpray9223 »
Some people actually get tint for a valued reason other than just making the car look better. Tint helps in protecting your interior especially leather in many different ways. And I wouldn't blame an R owner for wanting to get tint, considering the sensitive leather that is in the R.

Tinted R's do look good but I don't see any value/aesthetic benefit to tint other than black.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Re: Tinted windows (xman03)

Quote, originally posted by xman03 »

That would be sweet!! but there's no real way to achieve that look with tint.

I thought they did that effect with tint. Perhaps it is just the glass itself.

Thought this was funny. I searched blue window tint on google images and found a tutorial on photoshoplab showing the Evolve S40. Check it out. Whowouldhavethunkit?

http://images.google.com/imgre...KkaoP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.