Registered
1,080 Posts
Did you go with pre-cut Lamin-x?
What color/shade is that?

Looks really good to me.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
What did you tint? I can't tell from the pictures unless you tinted the camera lens. :D:D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you go with pre-cut Lamin-x?
What color/shade is that?

Looks really good to me.

tint precut for an s60. Fog lights are too big obviously, but I cut them down to fit. I'll post more tomorrow.

DS headlight is tinted. would this work for tail lights?
Sure. You'd just need to get the universal sheets that aren't precut. I don't think they have any precut s60 tail light films

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
won't the headlight wipers damage the film? That's my only concern.
You know I'm not sure. I ran my washer a couple of times on the way to work and everything looks fine. But that's obviously not enough time.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this the 6% tint or the 12% smoke? Did the film affect light output at all?
6% tint. I didn't notice any light loss. I've had the smoke before and it blocked a good bit of light.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Ha! I thought it was just getting dark. I'm clueless.

But now that I know what I'm looking at I like it. Where did you order your pre-cut from?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Prolly from the lamin-x website... Now that you've protected your headlights, protect your front end even more - clearbra your ride! :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
if the headlight glass has chips in it, how does the film look over them? does it hide them a bit or make them look worse?
No idea. My headlights are flawless. I'd assume they'd mask it a bit though. My fog lights had some pitting that's less noticeable

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha! I thought it was just getting dark. I'm clueless.

But now that I know what I'm looking at I like it. Where did you order your pre-cut from?

www.lamin-x.com

Prolly from the lamin-x website... Now that you've protected your headlights, protect your front end even more - clearbra your ride! :D
Haha yep. You know I've never been a fan of the clear bra. Its very noticeable on a black car. Lighter color car would look fine. I shouldve bought a silver R lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts