SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Timing Belt Kit + Pump + Camshaft seals + Stage 0 part numbers on V50 T5

Hello!

just bought V50 T5 2004 (my 3rd owned Volvo) and not sure how many mileage it has driven.
So I decided just be in safe side and change the timing belt + water pump + camshaft sealing's + to get the car to stage 0.
I would appreciate if I could get some one to help with the correct part numbers

engine B5254T3

Timing Belt Kit ??
Water Pump ??
Camshaft seals ??

Spark Plugs Kit, should be 30751805.
Fuel Filter, should be 31271607
Oil Filter should be 8692305
Air filter ??
Windscreen Wiper (RHD) 31333380
Rear Wiper 31250094
Cabin Air Filter with Activated Charcoal 30780377

The car had the GearTronic problem as did not have "Manual" function... changed the Shift Blinder.... FIXED (followed a post in this forum)
The AC compressor skips after 30min drive, the cab is 5.5mm.... ordered E ring C circlip... need to be added
The Cooling water Expansion Tank leaking... is the correct part 30776151 ??

The Car does not have middle speaker and Subwoofer :(
I bought Thule Edge + 2 x Thule 592 Bike Carriers:)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
check for part numbers at
www.FCPeuro.com
good place to buy stuff and also confirm parts at
www.Tascaparts.com
or
www.Volvopartslisle.com

coolant expansion tank + cap.
30776151 tank [email protected]
30680002 cap [email protected] you may want to just replace it-- mine broke in two pieces

Check your service history for PCV replacement/recall. Check the location of the PEM and eligibility for recall/relocation of it.
and your better off just removing the clutch on the AC compressor and just removing some of those shims, It helped me for sure and wasnt difficult.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Noticed that the Timing Belt Kit includes a sticker where the km can be written.
where is this sticker usually put? ... maybe I can check if my car has and if/when is the timing belt changed

·
Super Moderator
9,305 Posts
where is this sticker usually put?
Sometimes on the top or front face of the t-belt cover, sometimes on the inner fender or something near the front of the engine. Other times, the trash.

If you can't easily find it, probably it's not there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Skip the fuel filter. it's not there on US cars...
Not US car... but Hong Kong
And another thing HK car have that US don't have: low mileage.
Mine has 71 000km, or maybe not real, as I know as an service engineer for Volvo truck engine manufacturer how easy it is to change.
But average car is driven in HK 8000km per year, so it could be correct too
So even if the car is 11years old or now should say 12... it's in a very nice condition... driver seat like straight from factory... no oil leakage (ok water expansion tank is leaking)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts