SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so it's time to do some cleaning.
Here is what is laying around drop me a PM and I'll get you pictures either here or via email.
Hope to have pics here by Thursday 12/6/2012.

All items are for 94/95 Turbo 850's, you pay shipping. I recommend you do truck freight if you buy the big stuff.
I prefer to stay within the lower 48 but since you are paying shipping I can/will deal with DHL/UPS for international folks. US FUNDS ONLY! Local pickup is ok also PM me for details local pickup is cash or prepayment.
I take cash, PAYPAL, western union, moneyorders, cashieers checks, and personal checks(10 day wait to clear, I will confirm with you after it clears to let you know when shipping will happen).
I can setup a "BUY it NOW" via ebay but prefer not to.

Aluminum Strut tower brace sorry don't know the brand it was a gift. $50

OBX straight flange down pipe. $90

Early style LCA's with fresh sandblast/black primer/NEW balljoints $150 for the pair

Outer tie rod ends NEW in bags. $45 for the pair

Speedtuning ECU 15PSI in 1st and 2nd, 17psi in 3rd and 4th from a 95 T5, has EGR delete programmed in. $250

Complete NA manifold setup with flametrap setup, this includes flametrap set that IPD sells(under 50 miles on this), NA manifold, Snabb plate and adjustable linkage, bolts for mani, injectors, regulator, rail, and some misc bits and pieces(hoses etc...) $350

Full set of Bilstein TCs with stock 854 turbo springs, IPD heavy duty top mounts/bushings and rear mounts. This will ship assembled and ready to go in your car no messing with a spring compressor.
Shipping on these will be high probably in the neighborhood of $100 bucks. That being said I would like to see $250 on these since they have under 5000 miles on them.

Set of 4 "stock" 16" Turbo wheels 2 have bridgestone weatherhandlers(205/55/16) 2 have Pirelli P6(215/55/16). Again not cheep to ship, no serious issues with these, light ding here and there, not bent, all 4 hold air, Bridgestones have around 7/32nd left, Pirellis around the same. $200 for the whole shebang again I recommend TRUCK FREIGHT for these.(you get a free NEW unmounted P6 with this).

Sidemarker light setup with bulbs and wire extensions and not cracked housings. $30 I will throw this in with any other purchase for $20 bucks

Premium sound radio with code. $40
Alpine 6 disc in trunk setup with wiring and disc cartridge.$50
NEW Stock fuel pump assembly(yes the whole thing not just the pump cartridge)$150

Pretty much whatever else can come off of a 1995 854 Turbo quickly is best offer plus shipping.

Don't ask me if the stuff will work on your car if you plan on buying this stuff you should already know that answer...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oopsie forgot the tubular steel OEM skidplate.$125

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Japanifold and 1 piece mls gasket. $125

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Interested in the brace, can I get a pic?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Great deal on the TC's! Any chance you have aftermarket sways on the car?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
STB pix up under "RIP Overview".

·
Registered
3,788 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·