SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my '06 VR back in March and have used the site countless times to read up on various items. In that time, I haven't really done anything to the car other than getting all of the maintenance done, new wheels and tint.

Previous Volvos I've had were an S70 and S60 a few years ago. I'm also an avid Audi enthusiast (have owned 2 S4's, RS4, Allroad previously and currently the wife drives a Q7 TDI). I've enjoyed the VR so far and hope it can continue to run well for me for the next 1-2 years and I can plan my next fun car at that time. Unfortunately, due to time constraints between work and a couple of little ones, I don't have as much time as I used to spend on car forums as much as before but wanted to give a shout-out to the great resource that is SS :thumbup:

Obligatory clean pic after I gave her a wash this weekend:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Car looks great!! Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
997 Posts
nice wheels

·
Registered
83 Posts
Those wheels look great. Where did you get them and were they direct fit?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Nice VR!! Are those TSW Interlagos? Custom drilled?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Thanks guys. Yes, the wheels are the TSW Interlagos in 19x8.5, custom drilled to fit the lug pattern by a shop here in Southern California.
Looks great! My buddy has Interlagos on his subi and they look good plus really light. Welcome to SS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
998 Posts
Nice wheels! :) Get rid of that wheel gap at the back tho!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome! I'm new here as well. I have the '06 VR too. Funnier yet, just sold my 2001 Audi A6, 6spd, EPL stage III tuning and all the extras. Miss the Hp already. I do enjoy driving the "V" though. Again, welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts