SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at my sig. Buy a car that is already modified like you want it. The car has no issues, runs flawlessly, is STUPID fast and handles like it is on rails. It has everything on it. Financial problems are forcing me in to looking at selling her. Asking 15,000 as this is what I owe. I have invested over 25k in additions to make her fast, handle, while making sure she is still as reliable as the day I got her. Angle gear and collar are brand new and were replaced because of giving her a little bit too much gas while merging from a standstill in the pouring rain while turning right (known scenario that starts the front tires spinning at a pace that the rear cannot catch up to thus breaking the gear and collar). Thanks for your consideration. Tigers1981.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Re: Tigers1981 Looking to sell the beast - 2004 Silver S60R GT factory bodykit (Tigers1981)

For those wondering: Mileage?

Sick car, sorry to hear she has to leave you. I hope she finds a home here on SS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.