SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just quit the snowboard biz. So now I'm having a fire sale on all the cool stuff that I don't need anymore.

One very special item is a limited edition Thule Vision roof box, available to only those that know people. It is a Carbon Fiber looking version of Thule's normal Vision box. I used it for 2 seasons, still looks new, I had it mostly on the S4 that I only used for on snow demos, and shop events.
I did have it on my 850, for a little while this year, so for the right price I will include the load bars and the fit kit to fit an 850/ w roof rails, ( non-marking) and a new lockset for the box, still in box, And bike tray as well, got used 4 days( audi was in the shop most of the summer)
Looking for 475.00 for the full hobby kit, as always obo or trade can work too!

One key point, super important!!!, These things suck to ship, the boxes are about the size of a fridge, If you are interested email me & we'll sort it out.
Thanks Yo! Scott/ [email protected]
I am looking for a NEW 850R front bumper, and a new tailgate trim panel.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Re: Thule Vision Roof Box / Carbon Fiber / w New Lock set (realsicksince88)

what size is it? the 650 or 850?

Could you mail some pics?

Modified by pico de luuks at 8:30 PM 3-15-2006

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Thule Vision Roof Box / Carbon Fiber / w New Lock set (pico de luuks)

It is the larger more aeodynamic one. I'm trying to load pics right now, and I'm running into a brick wall

·
Registered
241 Posts

I'm very interested, how far are you from Malvern, PA (Philly Sub), also will your bracket kit work with a 2003 XC70?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Thule Vision Roof Box / Carbon Fiber / w New Lock set (Schwabe68)

I'm located just north of lancaster, pa, I'm about an hour west of you(give or take).
The fit kit is factory vovlo, everything else is Thule. They should work the jaws are pretty wide, the only problem might be the load bar length.
A guy at work has a similar car, I'll take a look tmmrrw.
Thanks Yo!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'm seriously sorry, my computer ,aol, or whatever. I can't seem to load pics to this site.
Send me a real email address, & i'll send you the pics I took today.
Sorry everybody

·
Registered
7,737 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (realsicksince88)

I think I sorted pics out, sorry about the duplicate pics, i can't get the inside pic to take.

G][/URL]

Modified by realsicksince88 at 8:10 PM 3-25-2006

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (realsicksince88)

The new deal is 375 for the full hobby kit, I'm possibly moving to ME or NH in the next 2-3 mos. anyone need any other snowboard stuff.
also used volans for sale w/sort of spent tire. make offer on these.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts