SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I swear, I LOVE the way Volvo rims shine (almost so much to the point of seemingly producing their own light) so brightly in the sunlight. Anyways, usually I'm not a big fan of roof racks, but those slimmed down ones look pretty good actually. I'm sure it's proven very practical. And, what a nice color for your V60! :D

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Wow, those bars look perfect! Aero with no overhanging ends and with locks! Adding to the list. How's the sound, any howling?

·
Registered
163 Posts
These look great. Can I ask the model number and pricing? I was going to order the "Load carrier t-track" from the dealer (was quoted $260) and get a roof box (weekender $480) for a summer road trip. But if this solution is cheaper, that would be the way to go!

Caspian blue high fives.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Guessing those won't work on an s60? I've wanted bars for a while, but I haven't been happy with any of the available solutions, so my f150 has started my primary bike hauler.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These look great. Can I ask the model number and pricing? I was going to order the "Load carrier t-track" from the dealer (was quoted $260) and get a roof box (weekender $480) for a summer road trip. But if this solution is cheaper, that would be the way to go!

Caspian blue high fives.
Here are the basic parts you need, along with the pricing from RackWarehouse.com:

Aeroblade Edge 7601 bar $180
Aeroblade Egde 7602 bar $180
Fit kit 4021 $90

Installation is a breeze. The lock cores are extra, I got mine used on eBay for around $30.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Here are the basic parts you need, along with the pricing from RackWarehouse.com:

Aeroblade Edge 7601 bar $180
Aeroblade Egde 7602 bar $180
Fit kit 4021 $90

Installation is a breeze. The lock cores are extra, I got mine used on eBay for around $30.
Awesome, many thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts